DOT & CDL Physicals
Do I need a DOT Physcial?
You are required to have a DOT physical if:
- You transport hazardous materials
- You operate a vehicle that carries more than 15 people
- You operate a vehicle with a gross combined weight of more than 10,000lbs
- You are paid to operate a vehicle that carries more than 8 people
Setting Up Your DOT/CDL Physical
- Appointment is Required. Call 360-754-6367, press 0 to speak with a receptionist to schedule an appointment with our certified provider, Megan Colburn, ARNP.
- $120 out of pocket payment is expected at the time of service. This exam is not covered with insurance.
- Bring your U.S. Department of Transportation Medical Examination Report Form and make sure to have "Driver's Information" completed before your appointment.
- Bring a list of your prescribed & over the counter medications to include the name of your medication, dose & frequency, diagnosis or reason for taking the medication, who prescribed it, and how long you have been taking it.
- Bring a list of your surgical history to include the type of surgery, date, where it was performed and name of the surgeon.
- Bring a list of illnesses or injuries requiring medical treatment during the past 5 years and or any history of a seizure or a heart condition including the type of illness or injury, dates of treatment, where treated, name of primary person (or facility) that provided the treatment.